NEWS AND TIPS
Make your next move your best move.
Interviewing - A Two Way Street
Remember this is your interview as well. Make sure you get all of the information you need to make the right decision.
Reflect on your needs
Know when to speak up
Be honest with the company
The most important thing is to be honest and upfront with all of your needs. Companies understand that this is a difficult time for everyone - most are willing to make adjustments.
So if you follow the 3 steps - the final decision will be an easy one.
Questions & Discussions During Covid Interviews
The Interview process may be the same but the questions may change. These are the types of discussions to expect.
1. How can you make the interview safe as possible
2. What changes have you made for safety protocols because of COVID-19
3. How do you keep employees safe from customers and other employees
4. If an employee gets COVID-19 what steps will the company take to relate the information to other employees
5. What is the sick leave policy around COVID-19 and sick leave if a family member is sick.